Keeping our neighbors comfortable SINCE 2008
- Free estimates with new equipment installation
- Financing available through SVC financing
- 5-Year Warranty on all installations
- Our team is fully insured and licensed
- My AC went out Saturday night and Jake promptly came on Sunday to fix a malfunctioning high voltage contactor that was not engaging correctly and preventing my AC from cooling. He immediately identified the problem with no extras or upselling – he is a straight shooter you can trust. He is very good and I strongly recommend.
- My 80-year-old mom called me at 9 pm on a Saturday night and told me her A/C stopped working and it was already 85 degrees within a few minutes. I had seen a recommendation for Jake on a friend’s Facebook page and immediately texted him. He texted back within 15 minutes and told me that he would be over on Sunday to get her A/C working. He communicated with her and told her when to expect him and called her when he was on his way from another job. He then texted me to let me know that she was all set and her a/c was working once again! That is the kind of service that I truly appreciate. Thanks Jake for your kind heart and willingness to work even on a Sunday! Marcy H.
EXCELLENT service!! My A/C stopped working in the middle of the night and I called Jake Christmas at 6:30 am and left a message. He texted back right, and one of his guys came first thing in the morning and at the exact time we were scheduled! His technician was very professional, and he explained in detail what was wrong with the compressor. I’m so glad that I found this company, and we are looking forward to work with them for years! Ismarie T.
- Great service!! We’ve used Christmas Air Conditioning for 10 years now and could not be happier!! I just referred them to a neighbor in need of immediate help!! They were there within the hour and got the A/C back and running – a quote from my neighbor “Jake was one of the nicest human beings I have ever met” – couldn’t agree more!!
His tech came to my house the other day and was the most respectful and professional people I have ever met. He saw my husband’s Marine Bumper sticker and said “I just want to shake your hand and thank you for your service” – you don’t get that much these days!! Tiffani M.